You will still receive money, EXP and JP from captured enemies. The same enemy can be captured multiple times. Captured enemies have a Strength rating of 1-10
Table of notable creatures that can be captured. Edit
|Heavenwing||3||Crimson Flame (All) (Fire)||10/10||Carrion Cave||Spear/Bow/Shadow|
|Cait||3||Luck of the Cait||5/10||Random world||See notes below||Sword/Dagger/Axe/Staff|
|???||?||?||?||Twin Falls||Boss is apparently capturable|
Luck of the Cait triggers one of four actions when used:
- Offence/Defence Cross - All allies attack, defence, element attack and element defence up for X turns.
- Heterogeneous Cross - All allies accuracy, evasion, critical and speed up for X turns.
- Offence/Defence Break - All enemies attack, defence, element attack and element defence down for X turns.
- Heterogeneous Break - All enemies accuracy, evasion, critical and speed down for X turns.
Boosting Luck of the Cait does two things. Firstly it increases the number of actions that gets used. With no boosts (Lv.1) it randomly picks one of the above actions to use. At Lv.2 it picks two random actions and so on until Lv.4 where it picks four actions
The second effect is it extends to duration of all buffs and debuffs for one extra turn per level of the move. With no boosts (Lv.1) the buffs/debuffs last for two turns up to Lv.4 where they last for 5 turns.
- Lv.1 - 1 action with 2 turn duration
- Lv.2 - 2 actions with 3 turn duration
- Lv.3 - 3 actions with 4 turn duration
- MAX - 4 actions with 5 turn duration
If an action triggers twice in one use of Luck of the Cait then the duration lengths add together. So if for example Heterogeneous Cross triggers twice during a Lv.2 use of Luck of the Cait then the buffs would last for 6 turns. (3 turns + 3 turns) up to a 9 turn maximum.